Thursday, September 5, 2013

Impeccably New

A Fresh start is what I've decided I need. I started blogging my Junior year of high school. Here I am two and a half years later and I've decided I really don't want to continue with my blogs from back then. I need something new. So here we go.





Blogging is something that I love because I get to combine my passions: photography and writing.


Shirt: gift Skirt: Forever21 Cardigan: Target Pictures taken/edited by me




It think I'm finally ready to commit to a blog. Hopefully you're ready to read it.

10 comments:

  1. Girlll! You're so cute! I'm glad you found me! I totally remember talking to you on Tumblr- YAY! I'm so glad you picked Missoula. We should get coffee or something sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops didn't realize I was a no reply blogger when I first commented on your blog. Thanks Maggie. We'll have to get together soon. :)

      Delete
  2. You are gorgeous. Love this post. Thank you for sharing!

    Visit my blog if you want: http://17oncaffeineandfuturequeen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really cute outfits! Good luck with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute look! I love red and mustard yellow together, especially with a little retro flair like polka dots. Good luck in your blogging adventure!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute! Good luck on this adventure. I'm wondering, where did you get your glasses? They look like my pair that I got from Bonlook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I actually just got them from Shopko Optical haha I don't actually know the brand name. I have my eye on a pair from bonlook though :)

      Delete

I like to read the things you write back to me :)