Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Just another day

I have a lot to write, but no motivation to write it. Sometimes I have too much going on in my head that I feel like writing it down might confuse me even more. I think I'm going to give myself a few days to work through these thoughts before I put them into one coherent thought rather than a million different ramblings. 

Anyways, today I caught up with a girl I was friends with in high school. I don't talk to her often and it's always nice to hang out with a person you don't normally hang out with. She's a total sweetheart and some of my fondest memories I have with her was in choir. We even went to state together twice for Solo/Ensemble for the double trio I put together for choir. 

Yesterday was a pretty busy day. I love days like that. I ate Chipotle as usual with one of my good friends I reconnected with after high school. And thenI went back to my old high school with Mandy to visit my Mock Trial coach. It's locked during the day so we couldn't go until after school was out which meant a lot of hugs from people I used to go to school with and from the siblings of some of my friends. And I finally picked up my diploma after over a year because I'm irresponsible and never picked it up which resulted in a lot of people in the office laughing at me when I told them that I graduated in 2012. 

Today I'm feeling rather nostalgic. I really miss that part of high school. I was involved in so many activities. Choir, Theatre, Mock Trial, Swimming...I think that that's one part of not being in college that's really bothering me right now. 

Mandy's car battery died three times yesterday. And finally after switching cars we decided to go to the beach. Which was closed, but we went anyways.....shhh (we weren't the only people who snuck in though). 


This is my favorite place to take pictures at the moment. I really wish I could take winter pictures here, but I know it would be too dangerous to walk down here considering how icy it gets. 


dress: goodwill scarf: gifted

It certainly doesn't feel like Fall some days. Mandy and I still catch ourselves talking about how much we wish we could go back to July when everything seemed so much more simple, when we went to the beach almost daily and we were both so incredibly happy. Although I know that we are only feeling this way for kind of ridiculous reasons and that we'll both be okay. 



 


After the beach we had a million more errands to run and we concluded finally that we are basically the same person. Possibly what made me laugh the most yesterday was our former teacher's and other people's reactions when we told them we were living together. One person asked if we have killed each other yet. We haven't in case you were wondering. 

4 comments:

  1. Such super cute pics! Looks like an awesome time!!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and super cute glasses! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a pretty fabulous day and a great trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read the things you write back to me :)