Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sunday Playlist 9/8/2013

On Friday I was walking around town and I walked past this restaurant and they were playing Frank Sinatra which resulted in this weekends playlist becoming entirely inspired by Sinatra.

  1. I've Got You Under My Skin- Frank Sinatra
  2. Luck Be A Lady- Frank Sinatra
  3. Come Fly With Me- Frank Sinatra
  4. Little Brown Jug- Glenn Miller
  5. A Wink And A Smile- Harry Connick Jr.
  6. The Dock Of The Bay- Otis Redding
  7. Breakfast At Tiffany's- Henry Mancini
  8. Let's Call The Whole Thing Off- Harry Connick Jr.
  9. It Had To Be You- Harry Connick Jr.
  10. Love Is Here To Stay- Harry Connick Jr.
  11. We Are In Love- Harry Connick Jr.
  12. Too Darn Hot- Ella Fitzgerald
  13. The Lady Is A Tramp- Frank Sinatra
  14. Buona Sera- Louis Prima
  15. I Wanna Be Like You- Louis Prima
  16. L-O-V-E- Nat King Cole
  17. Beyond The Sea- Bobby Darin
  18. It's A Good Day- Peggy Lee
  19. You Make Me Feel So Young- Frank Sinatra
  20. Smile- Harry Connick Jr.
Spotify Playlist: https://play.spotify.com/user/1225406771/playlist/4TJfAqIeokIUIWoIsqXHqd

Have a Sinatra fueled day.


Update: In case you were curious my weekends here in a nutshell look like this:

I don't get out much. Let's hope that changes eventually.

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful playlist ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Frank Sinatra! Always brightens up a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely. This playlist put me in such a good mood/mindset this weekend. :)

      Delete

I like to read the things you write back to me :)