Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Walk The Moon-First Avenue October 29th

So, I haven't written in forever. Nothing has actually been wrong, I've just kind of grown as a person. Life has also been crazy hectic with work and friends and a lot of things to work through. And things have kind of changed for me.
Life feels so much more clear to me now more than ever. Sometimes I slip up, and sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed, but in general, I am at peace. It's almost weird how much clearer I see everything. Life is so beautiful. I'm sad it's taken me twenty years to get to the place I am now. I have absolutely nothing holding me back from being happy.

Anyways I have more to write specifically about life, but that's for a later time.

I went to a Walk the Moon concert last week. Before the concert we stopped at this little Thai restaurant in the cities. Which was completely amazing, but of course, me being the smallest, I ended up getting the biggest meal out of the four of us. The entire bowl was bigger than my face. I ended up having to take almost the entire thing home for leftovers.
               


The concert was by far the best concert I have ever been to. I went to the concert simply excited because it was a concert. I liked Walk the Moon, but I didn't really know The Mowgli's and I had never even heard of Smallpools, but I left the concert happier than I had been in a long long time.



The entire atmosphere was simply amazing. All three bands were absolutely fantastic. And I definitely left the concert with three favorite bands. They were all equally amazing and I definitely almost cried more than once while Walk the Moon was performing, especially during Iscariot-wooow. But I'd really like to shine a spotlight on The Mowgli's.

During their entire performance, The Mowgli's talked about spreading peace and love. They were such genuine people. They are basically a band formed to spread love and joy and peace and kindness through their music. They really connected with the audience on a personal level. I'm not sure what effected me so much about their performance, but something about it just struck a chord with me and I was simply mesmerized.

All three bands seemed so incredibly genuine and their stage presence was by far the best I had ever seen.

All in all, it was a night that's going to be hard to top. Still going through post-concert depression.




On Repeat: San Francisco by The Mowgli's and Fixin' by Walk The Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read the things you write back to me :)