Monday, January 27, 2014

New Adventures Through Old Endeavors


I've made a decision. I'm going to go back to school this Fall. I'm going to go back to school and I'm not going to allow anyone to tell me otherwise. How many days do I have left? Life is such a precious, fleeting thing. We are all under the impression that we will live to see a day that has not been promised. We put off making decisions because we are scared to make them, but what if we never have a chance to make those life decisions?

I went to Montana. I started school at my dream school and it didn't work out, but it is going to work out this time because I understand what needs to be done differently. I have already faced it once and I will not give up. Nothing can break me. I am at peace.


So here I am again. I'm going to go through this journey and I'm going to see where it takes me. I don't know where I will be come Fall, but I have an idea as to where I would like to be and that's what's keeping me going right now.

(1st picture is a quote from Looking For Alaska by John Green)

-Kaili

On Repeat: Doin' it Right by Daft Punk

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! A lot of people say that it's difficult to go back to school after being away, that it's harder to get back into the "study mode" but I didn't find that at all. I went back as a ~mature student~ and I'm doing great! You can totally do it!! I'm excited to see where you end up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have determination! I've been following your blog since you started it. It seems like you've always known you would go back, so of course nothing will stop you!

    I also want to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award, which is an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. I wrote about it here: http://takecomfortproject.wordpress.com/2014/02/11/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaili! I could swear I commented before, but maybe it didn't go through. I have been following you blog since you first started it and I think it's really great that you're going back to school. It seems like that was always the plan and although it could be difficult, believe you can do it. That probably sounds funny coming from a stranger. Also, I would like to nominate you for the Liebster Award, which is an award given to great bloggers with less than 200 followers. You can see my post on that for the details. http://takecomfortproject.wordpress.com/2014/02/11/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. I will make sure to post about the Libester award asap. As soon as my crazy work week dies down. You're so sweet.

      Delete

I like to read the things you write back to me :)